After writing an article about the many trends that women love, but men seem to hate, it’s only fair that we compile a list of the trends we’ve seen many men rocking that just make us cringe.
- Dirty white running shoes with Jeans. You should never wear running shoes with jeans anyway, but this trend (that I saw a lot of in high school) absolutely makes me cringe. Instead of runners, wear a pair of boat shoes or something equally comfortable, like Toms.
- Skinny Jeans. No man should ever wear skinny jeans, especially if they’re brightly coloured. It looks weird and uncomfortable, just don’t do it.
- Plaid shorts. Like the low rise jeans for women, this trend ran its course in the early 00s, now it’s time to move on.
- Justin Bieber pants. You know, the ones with the super low crotch. Now that I mention it, just use the Canadian pop icon as an example of what not to do. Ever.
- Pants that hang half way down your butt. This kind of goes with the Justin Bieber example, but deserves its own category. There is absolutely nothing attractive about this look. Invest in a belt and pull your pants up. Please and thank you.
- Ill fitting hats. We’ve all seen those guys with the hats that just kind of sit on their head without actually being worn. Most of the time they’re pretty expensive hats, and if a good wind comes around and knocks it off, you’ll be chasing it down the street. That’s not cute, don’t do it.
- Socks pulled up way too high, especially with shorts. I don’t really think this one needs a description. Again, just don’t do it.
- Shirts with tacky sayings. #swag, #yolo, #turntup…basically don’t buy anything that has a hashtag and/or a douchy saying on it.
- Abercrombie. After the founder of the clothing line came out saying extremely insensitive things about people who are overweight and not wealthy not being allowed to wear its clothing, I think we should all just boycott it This goes for guys and girls.
Deep Vs- there is no need for your V to be that deep guys, come on.